Sunday, April 5, 2015

The total libertarianism of the Eastwoods

Clint Eastwood's Ridiculously Hot Son Scott Has A Message For His Gay Fans|The Gaily Grind - Adrian Garcia:

March 31, 2015 - "Scott Eastwood, the wickedly hot son of four-time Oscar winner Clint Eastwood, revealed his personal thoughts on marriage equality and even had a special message for his gay fans during a recent interview with Pride Source.

"The 29-year-old actor and model ,,, was asked, 'At this point in your career, how aware are you that gay men enjoy you?' Scott replied:
Now I am – you’re bringing it to my attention! I love it. I don’t discriminate against any fans. Fans are fans, and gay men are great. I support gay marriage and the whole bit. I think everybody should be able to be with who they want to be with. My dad is the same way. He’s a total Libertarian – everyone leave everyone alone. Everyone live their own private life. And why does everyone gotta be all up in arms about it?
"He was then asked about the time his famous dad spoke about gay marriage. Clint was quoted as saying: 'I don’t give a fuck about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?!'

"'I’d give the same fucking quote – that’s perfect,' Scott replied. 'I’m a firm believer that everyone’s human. We’re only on this planet for a short period of time, and we should all just be as kind as we can to other people because, in life, all you really have is how you affect people, in a negative way or a positive way.'”

Read more: http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/03/31/clint-eastwoods-ridiculously-hot-son-scott-has-a-message-for-his-gay-fans/
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment