Tuesday, May 10, 2011

05/05/2011 Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, others in GOP Debate – Full Video :: Liberty Maven

05/05/2011 Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, others in GOP Debate – Full Video :: Liberty Maven - Marc Gallagher, May 6, 2011:

"Ron Paul is on fire. That is my opinion of his performance in this first GOP debate. Of course, I’m biased. Feel free to make your own judgement after watching the entire debate.... There were a few stellar moments from Ron Paul, including his answer when asked about legalizing drugs....

"I don’t agree with a lot of what Herman Cain says, but I have to admit he has charisma that will give him a lot of support.... Gary Johnson did very well with a few odd moments. If I’m looking at him through social-con or neo-con eyes voting for him would likely be impossible....

"Pawlenty seems to be channeling John McCain a bit too much and Santorum just comes off as angry. Both seem to be going after the George W. Bush voting block."

No comments:

Post a Comment