Saturday, January 19, 2013

Confirmed: Big Boi really is libertarian

Confirmed: Big Boi really is libertarian, you know · Hammer of Truth:

January 14, 2013 - "Last month Antwan Andre Patton, aka Big Boi of the Outkast crew, left radio hosts shocked and speechless after telling them he voted for Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson during a segment on racism. Now, in an interview with the Huffington Post (LIVE!), Patton not only confirmed that “hey ya” he’s a libertarian voter… but went even further and stood up as an ardent supporter of libertarian views....

"MINKOVSKI: Did you vote for Gary Johnson?

"PATTON: Yes, I’m a Libertarian. I’m liberty, justice for all, liberty for all. I’m really pro-people, pro-freedom, and, you know, this is all about positivity. Like, you know, I have nothing against the president at all, you know, he’s a nice guy, but, it’s just, you know, the things that they’re standing on right now just didn’t agree with me. Anything that benefits the public and not just big banking, that’s what I’m with."


Read more:http://hammeroftruth.com/2013/confirmed-big-boi-really-is-libertarian-you-know/
'via Blog this'




No comments:

Post a Comment