Monday, January 3, 2011

Counting down my Top 100 of 2010.

As those who know me know, I'm a chart person; have been since I was a boy copying down the weekly top 40. So it's no surprise that, for the third year in a row, I've prepared a chart of my best-read Nolan Chart  articles of the past year.
However, there is a change this year. I think that long articles (and this one is a Top 100, double the size of last year) tend to be skimmed; with the consequence that most of the links tend to not be explored. So, this year, I've decided to run a "countdown" the way top 40 radio used to. Each day for the next ten days will feature 10 articles, starting with (91-100) today, and climaxing at (1-10) in ten days' time. At that time the full Top 100 will be posted as a page, to stay up for the balance of 2011.
I hope this proves a more enjoyable and accessible way to present my Top 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment