Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dorian Electra: libertarian at heart but not as a label (video)

Dorian Electra Interview: Libertarian at heart but not as a label - National Libertarian news | Examiner.com - Garry Reed:

March 16, 2013 - "Dorian Electra ... a teenage singing phenom who launched her career with love lyrics for Friedrich Hayek would later disavow her libertarian label.

"She agreed to an interview after saying 'I need to think very carefully about how I articulate my thoughts'....  Now Dorian Electra Fridkin Gomberg offers those 'articulated thoughts' in this exclusive Libertarian News Examiner interview.

Do you consider yourself to be a libertarian?

"I’m against the use of force, intimidation, fraud.... I’d like to live in a world where coercion is minimized as much as possible.... I have called myself a 'libertarian' in the past before, but in my experience, ... political labels ... can be off-putting and over-simplifying. Not labeling myself has opened more people up to dialogue with me about the actual ideas, rather than assume they know what I believe because of a label."

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/article/dorian-electra-interview-libertarian-at-heart-but-not-as-a-label
'via Blog this'




No comments:

Post a Comment