Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roger Stone: Gary Johnson 2012: Letter From California

Roger Stone: Gary Johnson 2012: Letter From California:

March 8, 2012 - "I have long considered myself a Libertarian Republican. I have written extensively about gay marriage as an issue of constitutionally required equality, the expensive and fruitless folly of the 'War on Drugs,' abortion rights, and individual liberty. On February 13th 2012, I formally left the GOP to become a member of the Libertarian Party. I intend to support former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson as the Libertarian candidate for president.

"Many of my Republican friends have incorrectly chided me claiming that support for Johnson will merely reelect Barack Obama by siphoning votes from eventual Republican nominee Mitt Romney. This is wrong. Romney will lose a two-person race to Obama. Johnson, a more-than-credible candidate with a distinguished record of cutting spending and taxes and fostering a job boom during his eight years as governor, will ultimately pull votes from both Republican and Democratic nominees."

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-stone/gary-johnson-presidential-campaign_b_1331873.html
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment