Sunday, April 24, 2011

Libertarian Paul Geddes wants freedom from government intervention

Libertarian Paul Geddes wants freedom from government intervention - Jennifer McFee, Coquitlam Now, Apr. 20, 2011:

“The other parties are all trying to run my life in different ways. The Conservatives are impinging on my personal life. They’ve locked up the Canadian Libertarian hero Marc Emery. He’s in the United States right now because the Conservative government believes that they have a right to tell you what to do in your personal life,' said Geddes, who once ran as a Marijuana Party candidate.

"'I can’t vote for the NDP and Greens because they want to do the same thing the Conservatives are doing to my pocketbook. They think that I don’t have a right to keep what I earn. They want to regulate my whole life and how I earn my living, so I’m opposed to both of them.

"'I have no idea what [the Liberals] stand for. We just know that whatever they run, they won’t do it when they get in.'"

Read more:  http://www.thenownews.com/news/Libertarian+Paul+Geddes+wants+freedom+from+government+intervention/4648990/story.html

Libertarian Party of Canada     http://libertarian.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment